Sweet Misty Fire[SMF]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone alive out there? <3

Go down

You alive?

Anyone alive out there? <3 I_vote_lcap100%Anyone alive out there? <3 I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 1 ]
Anyone alive out there? <3 I_vote_lcap0%Anyone alive out there? <3 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 1

Anyone alive out there? <3 Empty Anyone alive out there? <3

Post  Derek Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:48 am

Hey it's Zoda here, just wondering if anyone from SMF is still even alive anymore.  Those were some good times back in GW1 days.  Last I heard Ira survived a bunch of heart attacks and wasn't doing too well.  I will miss the good days of him whispering me to troll mama Tam cause I was the only one with the balls to do it and survived the most warnings of a ban hammer.  Even though I sold my guild wars accounts I'm still a big gamer.  Hit me up in discord "Zoda#1097".  Miss you all even if some of you were bad at the game and lied to get me kicked from SMF ages ago (TJ/Jessica).    

-xoxo fuck you booch ass sluts
                       Love Zoda (Your most skilled member, just admit it)

-updated 9/11/2019 - No Responses
-updated 3/8/2022 - No Responses, Yall died or what? Question

Last edited by Derek on Tue Mar 08, 2022 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Checking in to see if anyone was still alive and looking back on the nostalgia on GW1 and good times in SMF ventrilo.)
Derek
Derek

Profession : Warrior

Derek likes this post

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum