Sweet Misty Fire[SMF]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Special Tri Event this Friday at 10 AM!

3 posters

Go down

Special Tri Event this Friday at 10 AM! Empty Special Tri Event this Friday at 10 AM!

Post  Justin Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:15 pm

This Friday Starting at 10 AM Central time i will be starting an event for funzies.

Here is the Schedule

10:30 AM-Find The Last Battle

11:15 AM-Costume Brawl

1:15 PM-Lottery

How it works

Find The Last Battle

-I go hide somewhere in guild wars I can Hide in Any Campaign Any District Any Town/Mission
However Every 3 Mins i will give a clue as to where i am which could be things such as lore, missions, enemies in the area near me, how the area looks, NPC Names ect.)

Costume Brawl

-Everyone comes in their best looking combinations of armor, pvp armor also counts, this event is pretty simple, There are 3 Judges and each judge will give each person a 1-10 one of us will tally up each persons score and at the end there will be a 1st place prize, 2nd place prize and 3rd place prize.------Special Prize Will be given to person with Ugliest armor-----

Lottery

-There will be one number between 1-100000 each person will get 1 guess for that number Person closest to the number will win if there are any ties then there will be a 1-100 number and those tie breakers will pick those

Prizes

All Prizes are coming directly out of my pocket so any donations would be Great but at the moment these are the prizes

-2x Ambraces
-3x100k Cash
-Q10 VS
-Q9 Emerald Blade
-Various Elite Tomes
-20 Consets

Donations

All Donations will be greatly appreciated if you want to donate to this event PLEASE WHISPER
-The Last Battle
-Shammy Rit
OR
You can catch us on Vent
[Big Derp]Justin/The Last Battle
[Myth]Shammy
Justin
Justin

Back to top Go down

Special Tri Event this Friday at 10 AM! Empty Re: Special Tri Event this Friday at 10 AM!

Post  Feary Princess Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:58 pm

Should do it on the weekend, lot of us work during the week Razz
Feary Princess
Feary Princess
SMF Officer
SMF Officer

Back to top Go down

Special Tri Event this Friday at 10 AM! Empty Re: Special Tri Event this Friday at 10 AM!

Post  Justin Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:55 pm

Thats a good point.. i do work friday at 5 pm which is why i was gonna do it at 10 am but i can do it at a later time on saturday if that works better for everyone.
Justin
Justin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rocky Shadowmaster Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:44 am

well at last its an event i can participate in i guess ^^
cuz the time difference is a lil big i guess, idk whats the
convertion with Central time > GMT but it sounds good to
me ^^

Rocky Shadowmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum